Monday, March 19, 2012

Blast from the past

Last summer, my boyfriend and I went to Laiya White Cove in San Juan, Batangas. We weren't fans of advanced booking so this was a last minute summer getaway. The resort was renovated two years ago I think. I fell in love as soon as I saw the place. The room we got was good for two persons only but they have other rooms for accommodating bigger groups. It has a queen sized bed, an LCD TV without cable, a DVD player and a bathroom. The place was awesome! Think of laid back, sort of Boracay-ish exterior and dinner under the starry night but I didn't like the beach because it was way too rocky and little dirty. Anyway, I still had fun because first, I was with my boyfriend and second the food was amazing! I was a little disappointed because they had no cable but they let us rent DVDs for free but next time I think I'm going to bring my own collection. Scroll down for pictures! :)





Chillin like a villain at this cute wooden chair by the beach :)

Going up our room!

By the resort's bar which has no bartender anyway and we ended up drinking Pale Pilsen instead.

Low tide Batangas beach!

Cute and very relaxing exterior
Our lunch before we went home: Grilled Tilapia and Beef Caldereta! Attack!

Dining Hall 

My breakfast: Tocino, Scrambled Egg and Fried Rice :)

Isn't this relaxing?

Lovey :)

Visit their website at www.laiyawhitecove.com/ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment